2019 is shaping up to be another fantastic year for our family of brands on the Australian show circuit, with 17 trophies and 70 gold medals added to the board so far.
正规的体育投注appRegional shows discern the best of the best across a huge range of varietals and categories. Securing a top award is a big prize, conferring an invaluable level of quality to the wine in the eyes of customers and consumers.
With so many wins it is hard to pick just a few highlights, however, some truly exceptional standouts include
- Hardys Fortified Show Sweet White for Best Wine of Show (and Best Fortified White Wine) at the Riverland Wine Show
- House of Arras Brut Elite Cuvee 1401 for Best Sparkling Wine at the Hobart Wine Show
- Grant Burge The Vigneron Reserve Eden Valley Riesling 2015 for both best Riesling and Best South Australian White Wine of Show at the Royal Adelaide Wine Show,
- Leasingham Classic Clare Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 for Best Wine of Show (as well as Best Vintage Section Dry Red and Best Vintage Section Cabernet Sauvignon) at the Clare Valley Wine Show
Here’s a rundown of all our trophies so far:
Among all our gold medalists, the following picked up a ‘Top Gold’ or ‘Top in Class’ gold setting them apart from other wines in this category
- Brookland Valley Estate Chardonnay 2017 (Hobart Royal)
- Grant Burge PX Black Apera (Hobart Royal)
- Hardys Tintara Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2017 (Hobart Royal)
- Houghton The Bandit Shiraz 2015 (Hobart Royal)
- House of Arras Brut Elite Cuvee 1401 (Hobart Royal)
- Leasingham Classic Clare Riesling 2005, 2012, 2018 (Hobart Royal)
- Hardys Fortified Show Sweet White (Hobart Royal)
- Wild Lands White Field Blend 2018 (Riverland Wine Show)
- Hardys Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz 2018 (Riverland Wine Show)
- Hardys Nottage Hill Riesling 2018 (Riverland Wine Show)
- Grant Burge The Vigneron Reserve Eden Valley Riesling 2015 (Royal Adelaide Wine Show)
- Houghton Crofters Shiraz 2017 (Royal Adelaide Wine Show)
Andrew Stark, General Manager Marketing & Category, said, “We are extremely proud of the strength, diversity and quality of our Australian brand portfolio and quality winemaking. The wide range of regions and styles that have won the judges’ plaudits once again underlines the breadth of our winemaking expertise”.
Congratulations to all our award winning wines and the teams behind them on another successful show year.